- Free for individuals, but licensed once for commercial and its only one end, it can be shared to unlimited clients, license fee is minimal and great ROI within a year for customer care kind of corporates
- Very high security maintained for the sharing performed using 1024-bit RSA key exchange and 256-bit AES session encoding
- You don't need to worry about firewalls, blocked ports or NAT routing –TeamViewer finds a connection to the remote computer every time.
- Meetings, online training can be conducted up to 25 participants and avoid travel, rent for conference rooms
- Also provides a browser based presentation, so that participants do not need to install the software, they just need a browser and internet connection.
Saturday, August 4, 2012
TeamViewer tops the market as online remote control tool to access any remote PC. TeamViewer connects to any PC around the wold in seconds and take control for online support. They have 100 million registered users so far and still growing. This needs an installation on your machine unlike join.me or screenr.com who provide online screen sharing. The features list of TeamViewer goes big with some of them for you to know