Hotels are the hot business in this computerized world. Although there are many hotels in the city, we still do not get seat when we enter into. So anyone who wants to start small eat-out can consider starting a hotel at small level and then develop big. I have listed some of the things which you need to consider when you start a hotel. QUALITY and SATISFACTION are the two mantras which you should keep hearing when you are in this hotel business.
c) Planning Sit down and write down answer the questions listed below
- What is your product or service?
- State your company's goals and objectives.
- Marketing Plan
- How will your company differ from your competitors?
- Who your customers are?
- Who is your market?
- How long will this market need your product?
- What are the characteristics of your average customer?
- Who is your competition?
- What competitive advantage do you have over your competitors?
- What is the best way you plan to sell your product or service?
- How will you sell your product or service?
- How will you promote and market your product or service?
- Who are the employees of your business?
- What are their credentials?
- How does the business make money?
- How do you price your product or service?
- what inventory, raw materials and supplies the business uses.
- List your supplies and supplier.
- How easy or difficult is it to obtain supplies?
- Are their prices steady and dependable?
- State all of your business licenses.
- How will you finance your business?
- How will you manage your finances and what needs to be financed.
- Where will your finances come from?
5) Hospitality Mindset Finally, you must have a sense of how you want your guests to be treated.